Young Adult Techno-Thriller Novel: DiSemblance

Wed, Aug 29, 2012

Today I welcome author Shanae Branham to Lindagraceonline.com. Shanae has a fun video interview to share with you, as well as some info about herself and her latest book release, DiSemblance.

Shanae Branham is a professional writer with a bachelor’s degree in creative writing and a minor in grammar. She also attended several years of classes and workshops in screenplay writing at the Los Angeles Screenplay writer’s Expo. Shanae loves suspense adventure and romance. She is also a master at plot and character development who enjoys stories with happy endings. She writes clean young adult novels that any of her six children could read.

Jason Tanner lives between two worlds. Problem is, only one is real.

As a computer prodigy, Jason has spent his life with limited social contact due to his father’s secretive work on a hologram machine that can create digital immortality. When his father is murdered and framed as the Comfort Killer, Jason is targeted as the killer’s new fall guy. Having spent much of his youth living in the virtual world his father created, he must now go on the run if he is going to save himself, his brother, and the beautiful girl next door.

An exciting, action-packed ride to a future happening today, Shanae Branham’s modern techno thriller is the perfect exhilarating adrenaline rush for a techno-savvy generation. Expertly weaving cutting-edge technology with almost unbearable suspense, she crafts a wild, white-knuckled thriller that pushes the boundaries of science. Full of intensity and extraordinary vision, DiSemblance attacks the senses as it challenges the mind and imagination.

You’re going to love this book and you can purchase your copy by clicking on this link: DiSemblance

, , ,

14 Responses to “Young Adult Techno-Thriller Novel: DiSemblance”

1. Karen Joseph Says:

Hi Linda!

I love reading thriller novels. Suspense novels are something that are very tough to be written and I believe that this budding novelist should be given some encouragement. I would surely share this information with my friends so that more number of people can buy this book. Appreciate your encouragement too.
    Karen Joseph recently posted..Boutique Hotels in Paris | Experiencing Paris in StyleMy Profile

2. Leonida@click here Says:

I all the time emailed this web site post page to all my contacts, since if like to read it then my friends
    will too.
    Leonida@click here recently posted..click hereMy Profile

3. Shanae Branham Says:

Linda,
    Thank you for this great book spotlight! I love your blog!
    Cheers,
    Shanae
    Shanae Branham recently posted..DiSemblance is released on Amazon.com and kindle!My Profile

4. Md Firdosh Says:

Hey Linda , usually i like to read motivating novel but after watching the above video now i will start reading the thriller novels and i will experience the joy of reading such novel
    Md Firdosh recently posted..Barfi Movie latest wallpapers – Ranveer Kapoor & Priyanka ChopraMy Profile

5. Bhavesh Says:

Hi linda,i also like to read motivating novel but after reading this article i will defiantly start reading this thriller novel, thanks for this great post …..!!!!
    Bhavesh recently posted..Make Your Career In Space TechnologyMy Profile

6. Bhavesh Says:

Bhavesh recently posted..Make Your Career In Space TechnologyMy Profile

7. Alice Santos Says:

Hi there Linda, this page was really great I love to read this one, and to be honest I’ve got something really important in here…
    Alice Santos recently posted..diabetes and adhdMy Profile

8. Ms. Lyn@Iphone 5 Says:

I’m a techie girl and I love to read your books. Thank you for giving highlight into this blogpost. I would recommend your books to my techie friends. Thank you Linda. :)
    Ms. Lyn@Iphone 5 recently posted..When will you buy an Apple Product?My Profile

9. Waleed Raza Says:

Very nice novel i was read it and its awesome.

10. mzillur Says:

Good story, very intaresting .good a one.