Mini Walking Update: January 2, 2010

Sun, Jan 3, 2010

I am very grateful that Santa brought me a camcorder!  As I was installing it on my computer, my husband was reading the manual about the remote control. I was so excited!  I thought how perfect that is, I’ll be independent! As we looked in the box, we realized there was no remote with this model!  With gratitude still in my heart, my husband exchanged it the day after Christmas. I’m grateful for Santa and his helper!

, , ,

11 Responses to “Mini Walking Update: January 2, 2010”

1. bbe1314@aol.com Says:

Am anxiously awaiting your new update.

2. Linda Grace Says:

Mom, I’m anxious too! It’s all about learning! Santa gave me this awesome camera – Canon VIXIA HF20. It seems my ‘new’ computer is already a dinosaur! I have to upgrade everything before I can get my movies on it!

I don’t want you to be expecting too much! I don’t walk like I used to – yet!

3. Zane Says:

What brand of camcorder is it? what is the most advantage it offers. I am looking for camcorder that I want to install in my computer.

4. Yhun Says:

hi
    Do cam camcorder similar to a camera? How does it works on my pc? Is it a license software or a free to install on? Thanks!

site
    Blinds

Yhun,
      Yes, the camcorder is just like the camera. When you purchase it there is a CD to download and a place for a free register.
      ps. Why don’t you get a Gravatar, a picture connected to your comments?! I created a post to show you how to get this simple and free account! Check this out here: http://lindagraceonline.com/get-the-focus-on-you/ When people can see your face they have a tendency to trust you more and turn into customers more quickly!

5. Candice Says:

Anyone who knows if there is a downloadable camcorder that is voice operated. I’ve been looking for it since last week and I gained no results from my effort. I hope someone out there could enlighten me regarding this matter. I will deeply appreciate it if you can help me with this.
    Candice recently posted..שליחת SMSMy Profile

6. Alice Santos Says:

Hi Linda, I love to see this update it show some really interesting in your site..
    Alice Santos recently posted..דיוור אלקטרוניMy Profile