Fiverr, A Place Where Creativity is Available for only $5!

Mon, Jan 3, 2011

Accept Abundance

If you are looking for an inexpensive, creative and highly recommended place specifically for graphic jobs (and other excellent stuff) you should click for fiverr.

This website also provides services like;
1. Gifts
11. Fun & Bizarre
12. Tips & Advice
13. Business
14. Technology
15. Programming
16. Other

Fiverr is the best place for getting fun and creative stuff for cheap! There, I experienced some wonderful things that I never imagined possible! I was amazed how innovative and creative people, especially graphic designers, are offering their services for only five bucks!

I wanted a “sidebar for my Facebook fan page”, so I asked services of a very creative graphic designer who messaged me after going through my gig request. I was not sure about his or her designing skills, (I didn’t even know if ‘pillhead’ was a man or a woman, I found during the process that Asim, pillhead, is a man) the result was just “Wow”! The way he created my sidebar and made me look great, so I started thinking about more things that I could have for only $5!

Now for anything I want done, but don’t have the time or know-how to do, I go straight to fiverr, place the request in the gig box and start receiving messages from people who are willing to do the work!

If I want to request a specific artist, I simply log in to my account on fiverr and I’ll see an empty search bar on the upper right side. I’ll type in the name of the fiverr professional, press enter and Fiverr will take me right to that person’s gigs. It’ simple, awesome, and cheap!

Have you ever used Fiverr services? I’d love to hear about your experiences in the comments below!

, , , , , ,

124 Responses to “Fiverr, A Place Where Creativity is Available for only $5!”

1. Jesica@Furniture kitchen islands Says:

This is the first time I read something about Fiverr. That is just an amazing site, you can find everything there. It also gives the option for selling a services. This will amazing for my husband, he is good composing music, but I am not sure whether he would like to sell his compositions for 5 bucks!

Thanks for sharing Linda.
    Happy New Year.
    Jesica@Furniture kitchen islands recently posted..Kitchen CabinetsMy Profile

Jesica~
      I agree at how amazing fiverr is! It is unbelievable how much people will do for $5! I’ve had word done by people from India and Pakastan, I need to ask them if the eccomony is that different, or if they are that fast!
      ps. Why don’t you connect a picture to your comments? I did a post to show you how, it’s right here: http://lindagraceonline.com/get-the-focus-on-you/
      I’ll send you an email in case you don’t see this!

• David @ Dallas Painters Says:

You would think that people who are ready to do stuff for $5 would be from India or Pakistan, but when I looked at Fiverr, most of the offers were coming from American people. And a lot of the offers made me laugh, as they were really silly. But I agree it is a great website to look for original ideas.
        David @ Dallas Painters recently posted..Interior painting in DallasMy Profile

Yes, it’s true! I’ve only used fiverr for graphic work, at first the artists I chose were from India and Pakistan, but some of the greatest ‘gigs’ were also done by Americans! I’m amazed! They must be able to produce the work quickly to make it worth $5~
          David, you should get a picture attached to your comments! I have created a post to show you how! Check it out here: http://lindagraceonline.com/get-the-focus-on-you/ I’ll send you an email incase you don’t see this!

• sharavananpl@Fiverr clone Says:

Fiverr is a global micro jobs market place where any one can post or get services with the power of internet media. It is the best place to promote entrepreneurship. oops! It is actually micro entrepreneurship. The CEO of Fiverr “Micha Kaufman” said that it is the best place to develop creativity, passion and self interest.

People can share, buy, sell, brand and finally create jobs. Thanks to Fiverr.

2. belinda cunningham Says:

Hi Linda
    I have also used fiverr and was very happy with the service. A bit intimidating when you don’t know the person or the quality of work but I figured what could go wrong with it being only 5 bucks. Very efficient and easy to use. So I say go for it.
    Belinda
    belinda cunningham recently posted..Taking Bach Flower RemediesMy Profile

I agree Belinda! It is intimidating at first! When people have enough knowledge to create wonderful works of art for only $5, it’s amazing. It took me a while to learn how to even learn the system! You’re so right, it’s a chance I am willing to take for $5 and I’ve never been sorry!

3. Val Wilcox @ Empowering Your Life's Dreams Says:

Linda,
    I’ve recently discovered Fiverr myself. Awesome place to find people who are willing to create magic for you for just 5 bucks. Glad you’re sharing this great resource with us,
    Val :)
    Val Wilcox @ Empowering Your Life’s Dreams recently posted..Where Do You StandMy Profile

4. Cori Hughes Says:

Linda-
    Before I even finished this post I had to go check out fiverr. What a great site. When people are just starting out there are so many details (like a FB sidebar) that need to get done and those things can really add up. Thanks for sharing this post and website. I gotta go now and dig into it more! Thanks again
    -Cori
    Cori Hughes recently posted..My 10 Best New Years Resolutions for the Stressed Out and Overwhelmed MomMy Profile

5. Shiva@Webmaster Tips Says:

Fiverr is certainly a great place to outsource small works and if you are a freelancer then to earn some amount of money doing small jobs. I had discovered Fiverr pretty long back but I pretty much do not get time to offer my services there
    Shiva@Webmaster Tips recently posted..Huge List of 400 Dofollow CommentLuv BlogsMy Profile

6. Glyna Humm Says:

Linda – This is so cool! I need a few small things done too and can’t wait to check it out! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome info!
    Glyna Humm recently posted..What I Learned From Online Marketing Superstar Gavin Mountford!My Profile

7. Karina Says:

Fiverr, is just an awesome site. It is quite creepy some one just charge $5 for things that I thing are complex to do.
    Karina recently posted..Getting in to the world of socks!My Profile

8. Patricia@lavenderuses Says:

Hi Linda

I heard about fiverr awhile ago but was nervous about using them. Didn’t know how genuine or how good the services would be. Great that you have had success with them. Thanks for sharing your experience as it will probably help others to decide to go take a look.

Patricia Perth Australia
    Patricia@lavenderuses recently posted..Are Your Goals Attainable In 2011My Profile

9. Sire Says:

Wow, 5 bucks a job, now you can’t argue with that price.

Did you have to pay up front or only after completion of the job. Also, if you not entirely happy with it, are you allowed to ask them to change things?
    Sire recently posted..Why I Chose MailChimp Over AweberMy Profile

Yes, the artists that have worked with me stay with me until I’m happy! Uzma, a woman from Pakistan is going to hate my guts because I keep wanting her to change my header graphic for msrelief.com. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted when I started and then I added a business partner and Dena’s picture had to be added. I’ve given her more business, I hope that makes up for it!
      Good to see you Sire!

10. Louise Steiner@SocialMediaMarketing Says:

Hi Linda…I noticed your super new FB sidebar the other day…now I know how you did it :-) I too have had some wonderful work done by fiverr…e-book covers and my blog header among other things. As you say, it is amazing what people will do for a fiver. Thanks for the great video.
    Louise
    Louise Steiner@SocialMediaMarketing recently posted..Fast And Profitable Facebook List Building StrategiesMy Profile

11. Don Enck Says:

Linda,
    Congratulations on your new accomplishments. I’ve heard many people talk about Fiverr but I haven’t yet explored it. All the things I’ve heard about it have been great. So, the next time I need something that’s a bit of a “pain” I take a look at it.

Nice job on your Camtasia video. Isn’t it fun playing with new toys?
    Don Enck recently posted..Say Goodbye to Fitness Wishes &amp Hello to Fitness SuccessMy Profile

12. Emily Says:

Actually wanted to share with you another amazing initiative, here you could do the same, and actually receive great quality, you see, when I sell a job on jobsfor10.com, i get payed $10, in this amount I could actually receive better work and better quality.
    This is less intimidating, because the user has 48 hours and sometimes even more to share a feedback on the work. If the user is not satisfied, the money will not sent to the user and he won’t get payed.

Emily Brooks

13. Darlene Davis Says:

Fiverr is a service on my to-do list, but I have not used it yet. Based on your recommendation, I’m going to register for it now so I’ll be read to get going shortly. Did you find any pitfalls with it? It sounds like your experience was totally worthwhile!
    Darlene Davis recently posted..Teamwork At Its BestMy Profile

I have used it a bunch over the last month. So far that artists are willing to give me what I want! My biggest fault was not throughly deciding what I wanted before I requested the work. So that’s my advice, make decisions before you submit a job!

14. Sue Price@residual income Says:

Linda I am with you I think fiverr is amazing. I used it for my ebook/report cover and I was thrilled with the result. I like you laugh as I call the person who did my graphics “he” but not sure if it is he or she. I have not tried any of the other services yet but I plan to and you are right it is amazing what people will do for five dollars.

Your side bar looks great and I love your video.

Sue
    Sue Price@residual income recently posted..Home Business Tips – Dollar Productive ActivityMy Profile

15. Carla McNeil, Social Media Speaker & Coach Says:

Great post, I actually just used Fiverr yesterday for the first time. I had someone create a cover for my new Twitter mini-guide. He did an excellent job and was surprisingly quick. I had a draft within 4 hours of submitting the request.

I am very happy with the product, only want two minor changes done.

16. Susy Says:

I have already got some recommendations of this service from several people who I trust. Well, at first it seemed doubtful to me that someone is willing to do a good job for just 5 bucks, but now after reading your article I think I’ll also try ordering some services at Fiverr. Thanks for sharing your experience!

17. Denise Says:

Hey Linda,

You know, I set up an account with Fiverr a while ago and never returned! Thanks for this reminder. It’s such a great way to get things done in your business at low cost. I don’t know why I forgot about it.

I’m suprised by what some people will do and i’m quite lucky because for me, it works out at around under four pounds or so – incredibly cheap!

I’m going there now :D

Denise
    Denise recently posted..Don’t Let This Be You In Your BusinessMy Profile

18. Lorri Ratzlaff Says:

Hey Linda, GREAT video! I love your passion and excitement about the whole thing!! Makes me want to go over to fiverr.com right now! I’ve never even heard of them, but the next time I need some graphic work done I’m DEFINITELY going there, and I’ll even ask for Asim! :)

You’re just very sweet and fun to listen to!! Thanks so much for sharing this great information with us all!!
    Lorri Ratzlaff recently posted..Borrow or Earn What to DoMy Profile

Lorri~
      I’m sure you won’t be disapointed with fiverr! Asim’s fiverr name is pill head~ Have a blast with it! I’d love to see any work that you have done by fiverr!

19. Harsh Agrawal@Wordpress SEO Says:

I have used Fiverr one for some quick Facebook job and I liked the whole process of making payment and making sure money is transferred when the job is completed..
    It’s a good service but then you need to pick right guy with good reputation to do your job.!!
    Harsh Agrawal@Wordpress SEO recently posted..Why Zero Blog Comments And How To Fix It!My Profile

20. Peter Fuller @ Home Business Solutions Says:

Hey Linda

I love fiverr :)

A quick banner, some seo, maybe an article or two, all for five bucks

Peter
    Peter Fuller @ Home Business Solutions recently posted..How to do Keyword Research for FreeMy Profile

21. Michaelé Harrington Says:

I have to say when this site first launched I took no notice at all.
    I saw some guy offering to write your name with pee in snow and I was out of there LOL!

Since then however, I went back and dug a little deeper and now can’t rave about it enough.

I hired a guy that was advertising 25 Diggs for 5 bucks. By the next morning I had something like 124 Diggs and the following day I think it was 135 and I had made the upcoming Digg news!!

I’ve kept this guy in my arsenal as he totally delivered above and beyond.

Awesome post! So many people will benefit from this!
    Michaelé Harrington recently posted..How To Bring Your Team Online Without The Overwhelm – Part 3My Profile

22. Brian@Charleston Marketing Says:

I only stumbled on Fiverr a few days ago and I think it’s both practical and hilarious. I actually know of someone who made over two hundred in one day simply by videotaping himself moonwalking for people and then holding up a sign with their names on it. It actually happened in a joint office space so there were many people who saw the whole thing come-about. Now I just have to figure out what my hidden fiverr talent is.
    Brian@Charleston Marketing recently posted..Best of CharlestonMy Profile

23. Beverly Monical Says:

I had forgotten about this site.I looked at it once before.Thanks for the reminder.I will be heading over there soon.
    Beverly Monical recently posted..Baby Bev Has Video QuestionsMy Profile

Beverly~
      I was surprised that people will do so much for so little! My fb sidebar was my first success. Unfortunately the artist seems to be busy and isn’t responding to any more of my proposals!!

24. Alex@gifts for wife Says:

Fiverr is great and cheap, but as a developer i feel it’s too cheap. For example, i’m able to make a nice banner all by myself, and i could even sell them, but $5 is preposterous even for 30 minutes work. So instead of creating them i ended up actually buying them from others simply because in those 30 minutes i can make a lot more than $5.
    Alex@gifts for wife recently posted..Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup PaletteMy Profile

Alex, I agree $5 is too cheap for some of us, if you can get more, go for it! But agree with Carla too, it’s a great place to start! I have made friends with a wonderful, talented woman from Pakistan (peersab on fiverr) who graciously creates anything that I want. Uzma will do it over and over until it’s exactly the way I’d like it. I am very grateful that she’s willing!
      ps. you still don’t have a Gravatar :)

25. Carla McNeil, Social Media Coach & Speaker Says:

Alex, you are right it is too cheap but…

It is a super way to get started, find your first few customers and make a name for yourself.

I purchased the design of an ebook cover from a young man in Australia. He did a great job. However as I carried through with the creation of my product the title changed. I went back to Fiverr, sent him a message asking him to make the change and he was so busy with all his new customers that he no longer offered the service on Fiverr. As I was already one of his customers he made the change for me and I paid him another $5.00.

Both of us were happy!

Carla~
      Yes, I’ve had the same experience! Then there was another that didn’t turn out the way I wanted. A fiverr guy created my sidebars for facebook and they are so perfect (they make me look so beautiful!) then when I asked him to do more work, he disappeared! Obviously moved on to other things… darn it! I do love fiverr!

26. Radu Says:

Hello Linda,
    This is the first time on your blog.I love it:)
    Also,your post about fiverr rocks.Few days ago somebody recomended me fiverr for blog banners.I checked it out a little..This site has dozens of valuable and cheap services.Definitely I will start using it:)
    Thanks for sharing this.
    Ps:we are both in tsa,in the same group this week actually.Look forward to connect with you.

All the best,
    Radu
    Radu recently posted..The greatest journey ever-Becoming a successful entrepreneurMy Profile

27. Brad Says:

I just discovered fiverr and wanted to engage someone to recommend my fanpage to their list – there are a lot of folks offering that service. I found one with several good feedback and created the order. My only concern now is that they want me to add 4 emails as admin of my page. Since it is linked to my profile, I just can’t bring myself to do that for a complete stranger. Too many ways to comprimise my page or mess with my profile I think.

Any thoughts on this? Why would admin access be necessary to recommend my page to others? Seems shady…

28. Maria Pavel@CNA Training Says:

Hi,

I heard about Fiverr a few months ago, they are really ok – a great website with a good system that allows you to offer your services for 5$ – meaning, you post whatever you can do to whomever may want for 5 dollars. The website is very successful because of the idea itself that is very good and the website’s CMS being a very good one. Thanks for sharing, you remembered me to check the website again, hehe.

Best regards,

Maria
    Maria Pavel@CNA Training recently posted..Certified Nursing Assistant Practice TestMy Profile

29. Maria Pavel@CNA Training Says:

Linda: You are so right, I know what you mean :)

Maria
    Maria Pavel@CNA Training recently posted..Red Cross CNA TrainingMy Profile

30. Samantha@teeth grinding Says:

I’ve heard about Fiverr couple of times now. The last time I visited the site, I spotted some weird works that people are willing to do for others. It’s pretty weird but yeah, Fiverr is somehow a great place to find some cool works that can really caught one’s attention.
    Samantha@teeth grinding recently posted..Symptoms Of Teeth GrindingMy Profile

31. Disability Products Says:

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

Disability Products

32. Charleen Larson Says:

For marketers, Fiverr is an absolute gold mine. I had one seller do a doodle using our site name, then another seller made a mousepad out of it (and it looks great!). To me that’s the real value of Fiverr.
    Charleen Larson recently posted..Padding the rodentMy Profile

33. Amanda@ Rug Cleaning Santa Monica Says:

FIVE BUCKS? Yeah, that’s cheap! Is it a one time charge? You mentioned how you have a banner on your facebook page. Is that with Fiverr or you just had a friend do it? I would to get one of those too!

34. Matt @ Qubok Says:

It really is quite mad what people will do for $5. i sell a number of services which don’t take me long to complete, but have sold very well. I’ve also bought a few really good services. Fiverr is a fantastic resource!
    Matt @ Qubok recently posted..Best Fiverr Gigs – My PicksMy Profile

35. Nabil@Morning Sickness Remedies Says:

When i first heard of fiverr I was very impressed with the idea. When I started using it I was even more impressed. I think I’ve said to myself “That’s the best $5 I’ve ever spent” several times since I started using Fiverr LOL! The main issue would be spammers and scammers as their network starts to grow, hopefully they’ll be able to withstand these issues.

Nabil,
      I love Fiverr too! I’ve made some great friends, people who have helped me when I needed it, for only $5! I think good spam protection is all we need!

36. Admin @ PremiumPress Coupon Code Says:

I have checked that sites so many nice offers or going on now or people can do anything for only $5! hmm… I think I need to use this site. Thanks for mentioning that site.
    Admin @ PremiumPress Coupon Code recently posted..Premiumpress Coupon Code for CouponPress WordPress Theme June 2011 [20% Discount]My Profile

37. Antonia@Conversational hypnosis Says:

What can i say, fiverr actually killed some businesses with its low prices and occasionally quality products. A lot of designers lost clients, a lot of writers suddenly had a more free time than they wanted to.
    Still, in some way, fiverr raised the competition and forced people to improve the quality of their work if they want to maintain justified high prices.
    Antonia@Conversational hypnosis recently posted..20 Day Persuasion ReviewMy Profile

38. Tito Says:

I guess I’m a little late reading at your article, considering you posted it a couple of months ago, but wanted to share my experience with my gigs.
    I like fiverr a lot, and I was able to sell a couple of things. I’m in cooking school and I felt I could do something related to my cooking skills, but for $5 I couldn’t really offer quality services.
    Then someone told me about another site where people can also offer gigs in person. I wonder if you saw it. It’s called peoplestox (http://www.peoplestox.com). I gave it a try a couple of weeks ago, and I think it’s work recommending to your audience, specially if they have talents and would love to offer them in person.
    I live in Chicago, and I’m yet to see if someone would buy my gigs :)
    I guess that like in fiverr, I also need to promote it among my friends and social networks.

Good luck to everyone out there with their gigs.

39. Antonia@Conversational hypnosis Says:

I love fiverr! From the day i ran into this little website, i’ve never had to hire expensive freelancers to do small jobs like logos and banners. It’s been great for my budget.
    I admit, if you want a larger project it’s better to go with someone more expensive because you’ll never run into someone willing to work 5 hours for $5 and still do a good job.
    Antonia@Conversational hypnosis recently posted..Using Hypnotic LanguageMy Profile

40. kendra Says:

Hi Linda, I have an account in fiverr. Honestly looking for a job there and then until now, no one contacted me. Yeah, there are really lots of people there who would do some services for $5…

41. Martin@CDL Practice Test Says:

Problem with fiverr is that most stuff there looks nice on the surface but lacks in depth. I recently bought some backlinks there and when i told the guy that most of them were spammed to death he just replied i can’t expect any better for $5. Things like OBL should be specified, but these guys don’t care. And they’re right, you can’t complain for $5.
    Martin@CDL Practice Test recently posted..CDL Classes – How to Become a Professional Truck DriverMy Profile

42. kendra Says:

Well, still looking for a job. Hopefully someone would contact me..Thanks for asking..
    kendra recently posted..Revitol Eye Cream ReviewMy Profile

Kendra,
      Thanks for letting me know! I have an opportunity that I believe is perfect for you! I am making money with iWowWe and I’d love for you to take a look at it! Sign up for free with my link! http://iWowWe.com/lindagracecox
      Simply write your name, email address and password. I’ll teach you everything that you need to know to succeed!
      ps. Why don’t you get a Gravatar, a picture connected to your comments?! I created a post to show you how to get this simple and free account! Check this out here: http://lindagraceonline.com/get-the-focus-on-you/ When people can see your face they have a tendency to trust you more and turn into customers more quickly!

43. Brad Says:

I have a few gigs for backlinks as well as content production. I deliver quality and on time.

Check me out – http://fiverr.com/users/brada7x

%100 positive feedback.
    Brad recently posted..mocniyoda will mass promote your YouTube channel / video for $5My Profile

44. Amit@Forklift Training Says:

The best things come from places you wouldn’t expect. Look at Linux, free OS and beats the paid ones at everything. I like to believe fiverr is in a way the same, even if it’s not really free, but it’s cheap and brimming with quality freelancers.
    Amit@Forklift Training recently posted..OSHA Forklift Certification TrainingMy Profile

45. Justin@criminal justice masters Says:

Linda,
    Thanks for this! I have heard of this service recently but I was hesitant to try it out. I feel comfortable with your recommendation that I can find someone trustworthy to work with. Your excitement is contagious! I am going over to Fivver now! Thanks again. Justin
    Justin@criminal justice masters recently posted..Police Seek Warrants to Search Facebook AccountsMy Profile

46. Caspar Says:

You got to be careful when using Fiverr really. Something that are to good to be true really are. Most services are really automated. Watch out!

/ Caspar

47. Dimz Says:

Hey very nice site!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also¡KI am glad to find a lot of helpful information here within the submit, we want develop extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

48. Rich Says:

You are the first one who introduce Fiverr to me from your article. When I click the link in Fiverr and it leads me to their site and I’ve learn that indeed It is “The place for people to share things they’re
    willing to do for $5″.
    I already bookmark Fiverr for the future reference.

49. Rich Says:

willing to do for $5″.
    I already bookmark Fiverr for the future reference. Thanks, I have a great time reading your article

Best regards

50. Charmin Says:

Fiverr is like a modern services provider that always give a sales discount to each customer.
    Charmin recently posted..Cottonelle Fresh Folded Moist Wipes Pop-Up Tub, 42 Count (Pack of 12)My Profile

51. Rowan @ Fiverr Gigs Says:

I’ve done a lot of things to try to make money online, and I’m making sales on my own site too, but Fiver has made me the most money of anything I’ve tried so far.

Rowan,
      Good job! What do you for Fiverr? I’m looking for another writer, do you by chance write? I’d appreciate you contacting me and telling me what you do for Fiverr! There is a contact button right on the home page but it’s white and very difficult to see~
      I’ll look at your site right now!

52. Marks@Blogger Network Says:

I discovered this site long back, people there offer almost anything for 5$. From video review of a website to link from edu links almost anything. And the good thing is that people can also write down how the user provide the service so you can read comments and choose the best.

BTW there is also another site similar to Fiverr where user provide stuff for just 4$.
    Marks@Blogger Network recently posted..Google Analytics Help: Understanding Landing and Exit PagesMy Profile

53. jenny.adlaon Says:

I agree with the video you have post! This site is really informative! I’ve done lot of things also in making a money online! this is really cool.
    jenny.adlaon recently posted..Do you need a chin up bar?My Profile

54. Team building activities Says:

Wow fiverr is really awesome as I heard for the time about feverr.And only at $5 is really awesome deal.Thanks for sharing such a nice post

55. Rosie @ Dentist Los Angeles Says:

I went to this site, definitely some things on there that are NOT worth Five dollars, ha. But I need to look around it some more, I’m sure there are some good services, and if you recommend it I will have to give it more of a chance. :)

Rosie,
      I know there some funny things on Fiverr, things that I wouldn’t pay anything for! But I found stuff that I couldn’t do, like a graphic header for my other blog http://msrelief.com and I was amazed that Uzma only charged $5 and she worked on it until it was what I wanted! Amazing!

56. Top Listings Says:

57. Jack @ 116i bmw Says:

I am a little skeptical about the quality of services that a 5$ order can bring..

But I am sure there will be some gems there that will do serious work for that low cost.

58. Cynthia Says:

Creations and design that can anyone can do to have improvement ins their life. Through with ideas and imagination, you can come up such things that is useful to save poverty and inequality.
    Cynthia recently posted..revitol stretch mark creamMy Profile

59. Thesis ghost writers Says:

I must admit, different from and different than are tricky… but here where I live, the most common errors are for words that are already plural but look singular. As in, feedback and equipment. I do so often hear an s on those words.
    Thesis ghost writers recently posted..Best Ghost Writers Are Always Available To Help You!My Profile

60. Office Supplies Products /office products office supplies/office supplies and office products/ office supplies office products/office supplies office products supplies/office products supplies Says:

Ola! Lindagraceonline,
    In addition to your post I was wondering, I started selling services on Fiverr 15 days ago and since then I’ve had 12 orders placed….all of which have given me good reviews. Am I doing well for a beginner and if so how well am I doing? :)
    Wishes
    office supplies, office products, office product supplies

61. Warren Says:

I didn’t have a lot of faith in the $5 concept when it first came out, but I’ve used dozens of these now from social bookmarking, and voice overs, to quick fixes on my WordPress sites!

Even the times it didn’t work out, I always got a refund so just found a new provider.
    Warren recently posted..The equation to become a successful money-making bloggerMy Profile

62. Sagar@BlogSpot SEO Says:

Yes indeed Fiverr is the best place to get things done quickly at just 5$, but it is also necessary that you choose the right person for your job.
    Sagar@BlogSpot SEO recently posted..SEO Tips and Tricks for Blogger / BlogSpot UsersMy Profile

63. Lex@Diamond Cuts Says:

You’ve also got to be careful in Fiverr… I got scammed by someone on there selling ‘unique’ articles that were not unique. There are some great deals but not everyone plays nice. ;)

64. mba thesis writing Says:

It is unbelievable how much people will do for $5! I’ve had word done by people from India and Pakastan, I need to ask them if the eccomony is that different, or if they are that fast.

65. Jeff Says:

It’s just sad that there are many people who abuse this kind of service. I have been using Fiverr for SEO purposes but I wasn’t really satisfied with the outcome. And since it’s a cheap service don’t expect to much.
    Jeff recently posted..WP Engine Review: The Truth Behind WP Engine Managed HostingMy Profile

Jeff~
      Either you love Fiverr or not! I have a couple artists that have worked hard and found success as a starting point for their business. For me it’s great help being the consumer!
      ~Linda

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Karin Boode. Karin Boode said: Fiverr, A Place Where Creativity is Available for only $5! – http://bit.ly/eEMMY2 [...]

2. The Best Family Vacation Ideas – For Family Vocations…

Very handy in a row and i give rise to found it on behalf of a sustained era,credit so much….