Create a Wonderful Life: Allow yourself to receive prosperity

Fri, Feb 12, 2010

Allow yourself to receive! It’s all there for you! As you work on changing your mind-set, your expectations, your attitudes and your beliefs to accept all that is there for you, you will naturally set in motion a chain of events that will beautifully unfold.

This is an evolution! Anthony Robbins said “To me, success is the ongoing process of striving to become more. It is the opportunity to continually grow emotionally, socially, spiritually, physiology, intellectually, and financially, while contributing in some positive way to others. The road to success is always under construction. It is a progressive course, not an end to be reached.”

This is the process of life, take the steps! Practice and dream dreams! Write affirmations, ponder and pray. As you do, you will notice new people and opportunities flowing into your life. The key is being aware so you don’t miss these powerful chances to create and experience the prosperity, joy and wealth you deserve!

When the word prosperity is spoken, many people think of money. There are many aspects of prosperity: love, time, success, beauty, health, knowledge, comfort and of course, money. When we lack an abundance of any of these commodities, we feel deprived. We can hear ourselves saying things like, I don’t have this, or I don’t have that. It is amazing to see that we really don’t!

Now it’s time to start accepting the good that is yours! It is your birthright!

Picture yourself receiving! Open your arms wide to the Lord, to the universe, knowing that you will receive.

Dr. Wayne W. Dyer says, “You’ll see it when you believe it.”  We must expect good in order to get good.

There are many reasons people don’t accept abundance:

Guilt about having more than others.

Belief that poverty is their purpose.

Fear that others will be jealous.

Belief that they don’t deserve it.

Not wanting to stand out and be noticed.

Belief that there isn’t enough resources for everyone.

Abundance and prosperity are about allowing yourself to accept. When you’re not getting what you want, then you’re not allowing yourself to accept.

Visualize:  Imagine how free you will feel when you have all that you dream of.

Honesty is an act of love for ourselves. The main value of honesty is that whatever we give out in life we will get back. If we take, we lose. If we give, we get. It cannot be otherwise. The law of cause and effect is always operating on every level.

When you begin to realize your life’s purpose and to honor yourself as well as those around you, abundance will naturally and easily flow into your life. When you cooperate instead of compete and allow every exchange be a positive win-win situation for everyone involved, you will increase the flow of joy in your life knowing that everything is happening for your highest good.

When we clearly understand that our thoughts create our reality, then we can use our reality as a feedback mechanism to let us know what we need to change next.

Everything is a reflection of what we believe we deserve. When we look around our home, our office, our car, are they really places that we love to be in? Do they reflect the love we feel for ourselves?

Remember, our thoughts about ourselves can be changed.

There is so much abundance in this world just waiting for you to experience. There is more money than you could ever spend, more people than you could ever meet, more joy than you could imagine, you would have everything you need and more.

Our job is to believe!

Step through the doubt. Make a commitment to dream! Affirm to yourself! As you choose what you want your life to look like, start to pray and meditate about it. In this way, your life will be created as you wish.

I want to inspire you to tap into the unlimited abundance that is all around you! I’ll say it again~ abundance is your birthright.

Make the most of your life! Accept all the good! Help others along the way and more good will be given to you.

Embrace it, accept it, and enjoy to the end!

When I embarked on this journey of life with multiple sclerosis, I didn’t know where I was going. All I knew is what I had learned throughout my life and what I believed. I first started blogging as a way to get the information out; the knowledge and experience of my 45 years.

It wasn’t long before I found an entire community of happy, giving people doing the same thing; sharing what they know! I’ve developed great friendships from all over the world right in the comfort of my family room!

Soon I realized people were blogging for profit! I had no idea how to do it until I got a hold of this free ebook written by Yaro Starak. Yaro is willing to give his knowledge and skills for free! Write your name and email address to the right of us, and you’ll get a copy right away! It’s exciting!

Leave a comment below and tell me how you’re allowing prosperity in your life!

, , , ,

97 Responses to “Create a Wonderful Life: Allow yourself to receive prosperity”

1. Krista Abbott Says:

Key phrase in your message – “allow yourself to receive…” Great post, keep the value coming.
    .-= Krista Abbott´s last blog ..Managing Your Twitter Following =-.

2. Linda Grace Says:

Thank you Krista~ Your opinion is very important to me!

3. Stew Shaw Says:

Krista, interesting thoughts. I’m not sure that abundance is compatible with western capitalism’s values. Everywhere you look the mantra is “get, get, get, and take, take, take.” So of course money becomes the focus – it’s all-pervasive. 99% of the population is sucked into this vortex and the pattern is set for life. Or am I wrong?

It is a challenge raising children in this culture! The media is ruling the world right now! Listening to my kids makes me nervous for them raising their kids! No, you are not wrong!!

4. Jodi Lee Says:

Linda, Your post is beautifully written. I love ths line -” Honesty is an act of love for ourselves.” Gorgeous.
    .-= Jodi Lee´s last blog ..Olympics, Concussions, and Being Specific =-.

5. Young And Fabulous Says:

“Allow yourself to receive prosperity…” I like that. Every morning, one of my prayers when I wake up is “I accept … to come into my life today”…

It is very powerful…
    .-= Young And Fabulous´s last blog ..On Young And Fabulous: You Have A Choice =-.

6. Kathy Jodrey Says:

Well said Linda! It’s so important that we all realize that there is more than enough of everything, God wants us to be abundant, and we deserve all that we desire.

For many people these ideas are incomprehensible. We’ve been told no and conditioned to settle for less, and these are difficult obstacles to overcome. It takes daily practice but every single human being owes it to themselves to work on this and to prosper!

ps – I love what you say about prosperity being about much more than money – so true!
    .-= Kathy Jodrey´s last blog ..How To Add Facebook Fan Page to Blog In Less than 5 Minutes =-.

And I think that’s were a lot of people get hung up. They realize God wants us to have wonderful relationship, wonderful children, a wonderful life, but many people believe that too much money is a bad thing. Yes! God wants us to prosper in all areas!

• Claire D Says:

I think prosperity is possible only if you are happy in your mind and confident in your dreams. Great article and thanks for sharing!

7. Darlene Davis Says:

Linda,

“Abundance is our birthright” is such a powerful way to look at life. Dr. Dyer talks about the ego (defined as Edge God Out) getting in the way of whatever we do. When we open our hearts and “give” rather than asking “What’s in it for me?” then the Universe will reciprocate.

Thanks for sharing abundantly, my friend!
    .-= Darlene Davis´s last blog ..Mega Lessons From Ted Turner =-.

I’ve read a bunch of Dr. Dyer, “Edge God Out” fits!! You, Darlene are a perfect example of giving! We all need to keep God in our lives and realize our devine rights! Thank you for sharing!

8. Jacqueline Gates Says:

Linda Grace ~ how appropriately you are named! There are very few people who shoulder their challenges with as much grace and poise as you do – and still retain such an abundant and positive mindset.
    This Goddess is honoured to meet you!
    And thank you for the reminder about “allowing” myself to receive – that’s something I’ve always struggled with and I appreciate the nudge!

Bliss and blessings,
    The Goddess known as Jacqui
    .-= Jacqueline Gates´s last blog ..To be or not to be … Tagged =-.

9. Kimberly Castleberry Says:

Linda so true! Our mindset determines everything! So many of us claim we want prosperity, yet when the universe tries to hand us payment from others for our services we feel bashful, ashamed, and as though we dont deserve it. WAKE UP! If the universe is sending it to you its because you manifested it and DO deserve it, now we must open our heart to receiving so that it can flow in our lives! Abundance is everywhere, and the universal forces want us to have as much as we are prepared to enjoy… so lets get prepared!
    .-= Kimberly Castleberry´s last blog ..What To Do If Your Twitter Account Is Hacked =-.

10. John McGinn Says:

Linda,

Nicely done! This is a great reminder to guard our thoughts. It is by our own will we determine what things we will fix our thoughts upon. And it is by this same will that we direct our future.

Thanks again for this great reminder.

Blessings,

John
    .-= John McGinn´s last blog ..Leaders Take Action =-.

11. Edward Says:

Great post Linda,

I totally agree with you. We were created in the image of God to live our lives in his abundance and prosperity. There is nothing less for us to experience and have in this world. It is all our choice. It seems that we are not able to truly receive in this world and without the ability to receive even when we give we will not notice or accept it when it comes back to us 10 times a big! We must believe that we are worthy to receive.
    Thanks for sharing with us all.
    Make it a great day!
    God Bless,
    -ed

12. Linda Grace Says:

I am happy that you see the value in the words that I’ve written. I can see from your lives that you’re creating wonderful lives for yourselves! God is truly blessing us all!

13. Debby Beachy Says:

I’m reading Dr. Wayne Dyers book “Excuses Begone”! In fact I have many of his books and Tony Robbins. We do create our own destiny by the way we think. Shedding layers of unwanted culture and coming down the the purest “you” the way God created us to be; is to find true wealth, peace of mind, happiness, fulfillment and every lasting joy! Great post, I’m looking forward to more of your insights!
    God Bless!
    Debby Beachy
    .-= Debby Beachy´s last blog ..How Meditation Will, “Dethrone Your Hobgoblins And Kick Them Back To Hell!” =-.

14. Nancy Burke Barr Says:

Hi Linda Grace,

YES! I need this reminder and I need it often! Thank you!

Nancy
    “Mentor Mama”

15. don@fearofrejection Says:

Great site with very informative posts. I have bookmarked this site for future reference.

16. ned@fearoffailuresite Says:

Thank you for the information provided. The best content I’ve seen on this topic

17. Caprica Says:

Impressive effort on your blog. Keep up with the good work.

18. burt@bestabmachine Says:

Thanks for the information about this diet. I had heard about it, but I really didn’t know what it was. It is good to know it works. It seems a lot easier to diet every other day vs. every day. I am eager to try it.

19. pounds Says:

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.

20. brett@paintermelbourne Says:

I desired to thank you for this outstanding understand!! I definitely enjoyed each and every minor bit of it. I have you bookmarked your web page to check out the new stuff you post.

21. Nelia Sloanes Says:

Your post was quite attention grabbing and was just what I was searching for.

22. Sofie@Evening Shawls Says:

I agree that with the right mental attitude and the willingness to take positive action almost any goal is attainable. Our biggest obstacles are always internal!
    .-= Sofie@Evening Shawls´s last blog ..Carla Bruni’s Camel Evening Shawl =-.

23. Judy Says:

“The road to success is always under construction”… is so true, and it can be filled with potholes, and detours, yet can provide beautiful scenery that we may have not seen before. Bless abundance!
    To your success, always…
    Judy

24. Them Crooked Vultures - Them Crooked Vultures 2009 Mp3 Says:

the actual post seems to upward being excellent and really much helpful to that are upward with repeated searches for these kind associated with posts. Thank you very much.

25. Schedule Says:

Best you could make changes to the post subject title Create a Wonderful Life: Allow yourself to receive prosperity | lindagraceonline.com to more generic for your subject you create. I enjoyed the the writing withal.

26. Is@Pashmina Says:

It’s amazing what happens when you’re positive and fully committed to your dream. I recently had a couple of set-backs on a particular project, but because I was positive and spoke freely about my plans and goals I met someone else who presented another alternative solution. One door closes and another one opens!
    Is@Pashmina recently posted..silk scarvesMy Profile

27. Baby Gates Says:

I totally agree with everything you said. It totally makes sence to me. I’ve had seizures since I was 7 months old and I’m 31 now. Life has been hard, but God put no more on us than we can bear. I always say to myself I just wish He didn’t trust me with so much. In this life it’s what you make of it. I love this article and enjoy reading encouraging stuff like this. You totally made my day.

28. Karlo@how to become rich Says:

Karlo~
      Yes! It’s fun so see it happen in my life! Thank you for visiting my blog!
      I’d love to see a picture connected to your comments! It’s simple and free! Check out the post I created to show you how!

29. Monsoon Silk Maxi Dress Says:

Be yourself all the times and I am sure that the belief and confidence in yourself itself bring success to you. If you are not sure about yourself, how can you expect others? Be firm on your problems too, god has given problems only to strength you. This post reminds me of a story of man who always complain that god has left him in troubles. He is with him only at the time of happiness. God told him that he was with that guy all the time, showing the foot prints and told he was lifted that guy on arms in his troubles. Then he understood that it was the foot prints of god, who always there for him on his troubles as Savior! Believe… one day the way will be open to you too at the right moment. Till then think “The race has not over coz I have not won yet!” Thank you for such thought provoking post LOL!

30. Kevin@baby gate Says:

What a great quote “You’ll see it when you believe it.”

Its only when you believe that you can do anything

31. Carrie Says:

The media is ruling the world right now. Kids are really different than before.
    how to change your life

32. Mederi@Meditation Den Says:

Belief is good but visualization alone is not enough. You still have to plan ahead and work hard to achieve your goals if you wish to be prosperous.
    Mederi@Meditation Den recently posted..How Often Should I MeditateMy Profile

33. David@New love quotes Says:

Why love? no nothing! With a bit of luck someone out there with a talent for cleverness can help me out? Love Quote

34. Tammy Matthews Says:

Linda,
    I haven’t even gotten half way through this article and I LOVE IT!!
    You are so right on.

So many people have the mindset that they’re not good enough, they don’t deserve. The bad part is they don’t realize that they have beauty to share with the world and they’re letting their mindset hold it back.

It’s more precious than any earthly gift to believe in yourself and to let it out and share it with the world.

Thank you for sharing this message with the world. We all need a little more information like this!
    Tammy
    Tammy Matthews recently posted..What Do Your Words Say About YouMy Profile

35. raymund@Recycle Toner Cartridge Says:

We only live once so we should make it as wonderful as we can.

36. louisiana maritime attorneys Says:

This is nice, I can relate to Fear that others will be jealous :) I really enjoy reading this one.. Thanks great post.

Blessie

37. karen Says:

I love repeating affirmations especially before I sleep. It is good to visualize and achieve the common goal while hearing wonderful music. I have to agree that a person must expect good in order to get good so they should expect abundance and prosperity too.

38. sarah@flight attendant jobs Says:

“You’ll see it when you believe it.” This one reminds me of the quote from Napoleon Hill hanging on the wall in front of my desk – “What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve”. I know this to be true from 1st hand experience, but mindset seems to be a place where I often get stuck. Do you have a favorite list of books?

I need to get in the groove again.

Btw, I love your last name:)
    sarah@flight attendant jobs recently posted..How to Find Airlines Hiring Flight AttendantsMy Profile

Sarah~
      I understand about getting in the groove again! This truly is the information age! I go to the bookstore and hang out in the ‘personal development’ section! I don’t formally have a list but Napoleon Hill is one of my favorites!
      Andri,
      Have you thought of getting a WordPress Blog?
      ps. Why don’t you get a Gravatar, a picture connected to your comments? I’ll show you how here http://lindagraceonline.com/get-the-focus-on-you/ then leave another comment and let me see!

39. analyn Says:

Once your life is fabulous and successful, then you did a prosperity in life. Oh! sounds intriguing if you won’t allow yourself to receive prosperity. All of the people needs a prosperous in life. I won’t like to settle my life with nothing. I strive hard in order to met my success in life. Thanks for sharing!

40. Linda Grace Says:

Investors clinic,
    I have deleted a couple of your comments because they look like spam. Why don’t you give me your name, and a Gravatar, a picture connected to your comments? I’ll show you how here http://lindagraceonline.com/get-the-focus-on-you/ then leave another comment and let me see!

41. Anne@Carpet Cleaning Sydney Says:

This article is very applicable for everybody to read and internalize. The gauge of success for most people is money. The more money you have, the more successful you are. This is the most common misconception and I hope that people will realize that money is a shallow meaning of success.

Anne,
      I agree Anne! I created this post forever ago, and I have been prosperous in so many ways, and I’m grateful for it all! Yet, until I was shown iWowwe, the financial prosperity was still alluding me. Why don’t you join me? I am so excited about iWowWe Video Emails! I am bursting at the seams! You’ve got to take a look at this! iWowWe honestly delivers a lot of bang for the buck! You can start out for free until you see the ease and value in this service. The compensation plan is very lucrative and it is a MUST have for any business! Check it out here: http://lindagraceonline.com/step-in-front-with-iwowwe-video-email/
      I look forward to hearing from you!

42. Louise K. Chambliss Says:

It is very true that success is the ongoing process of striving to become more. I know this can also questioned the behavior about contentment but I think if you look at it in a positive perspective, we can achieve both success and contentment all at the same time.
    And in order to be successful, we must allow ourselves to accept prosperity and all challenges.

Best Regards,
    Louise

43. winona @ resume writing perth Says:

Prosperity really starts in your mind. Your thinking is everything. Reflect on your normal thinking process in terms of abundance and lack.

Cheers

44. How To Flush A Radiator Says:

I liked how the thoughts and the insights of this article is well put together
    and well-written. Hope to see more of this soon.
    How To Flush A Radiator recently posted..How To Flush Your RadiatorMy Profile

45. Shayne Anes Says:

The article is wonderfully written and the way
    the points were sent across is very understandable. I loved it.
    Shayne Anes recently posted..Patent Application SearchMy Profile

46. Brazilian Weave Says:

There are several ways to acquire several
    celebrity cruises jobs.

47. Subbie SubBug Pool Toy Says:

great article. magnificent work.keep it up!im looking forward on reading more of your work.

48. Andana Says:

Your ability to craft informative articles is nothing short of excellent. I can really sense that you have a passion for writing articles and providing quality information to your readers. Keep it up and I look forward to reading more of your projects soon.
    Andana recently posted..Online Backup Business For YouMy Profile

49. Jerryl@Toilet Paper Says:

With the quotes below:
    Guilt about having more than others.
    Belief that poverty is their purpose.
    Fear that others will be jealous.
    Belief that they don’t deserve it.
    Not wanting to stand out and be noticed.
    Belief that there isn’t enough resources for everyone.

If I’m given the chance, I will never have one of this..
    Jerryl@Toilet Paper recently posted..Kleenex Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes – Total: 224 ct.My Profile

50. Andy Robertson Says:

This is an amazing article! Truly inspiring! This is just the pick-me-up that I need! Thanks Linda!
    Andy Robertson recently posted..Italian Language Lessons Made EasyMy Profile

51. Yorinda Says:

this subject has been on my mind in the last few days.

I realized through some journalling and counselling that the reason I find it difficult to dream is because of something that happened when I was 7. My dream of my parents keeping me after 4 sets of foster parents came true, but they couldn’t be there for me emotionally like my last foster mum. I believe that insight will help me to allow myself to dream again.

I love the quote ‘you see it when you believe it’ by Wayne Dyer.

Thank you so much for sharing this great article.
    Cheers,
    Yorinda
    Yorinda recently posted..Forgiveness and FeelingsMy Profile

52. Dave@Thought Provoking Questions Says:

Do you know how to deal with thought provoking questions?

53. Professional CV Writers Says:

Great website…and cool article man…thanks for the great post…keep on posting such articles… Resources similar to the one you mentioned here will be awfully positive to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my guests will find that very useful.

54. Bruker Says:

your opinion is really helpful, some time we can not digest prosperity but through this post people will get idea about what to do.
    Bruker recently posted..Alloy AnalyzerMy Profile

55. Cover Letter Writing Says:

Informative stuff, thank you for the text and this is surely helpful text. Thank you for the text.

56. Arjun Rai Says:

Its a unique idea to present these kind of content for people, it gives information to realize about our self and to know who we are internally.
    Arjun Rai recently posted..Oman Recruitment AgenciesMy Profile

57. Bill@zeekler penny auction Says:

Linda,
    Very precious article. I am the father of a 10 and 4 year old, both girls. Prosperity is so much more than money. If you make money a focus you can likely spend all your time on it and will lose your family, which, in the end, means the most.

Appreciate the inspiration.
    Bill@zeekler penny auction recently posted..How Do Penny Auctions Work?My Profile

58. air conditioning installation sydney Says:

Honesty is an act of love for ourselves. The main value of honesty is that whatever we give out in life we will get back. thats a great thoughts.

59. deutsche Says:

Prosperity’s 12 Affirmations, a s…firm the following statements or statements of your own crafting
    deutsche recently posted..Holly asshole was built for sexMy Profile

60. Kathy@visit the fast alloys website Says:

Great post.
    Kathy@visit the fast alloys website recently posted..visit the fast alloys websiteMy Profile

61. Las Vegas Pool Service Says:

I like that “Honesty is an act of love for ourselves” statement”. I say it frees us from the burden of deceit. This may not true for unscrupulous individuals. Honesty helps build rapport and better it as time passes.

Maybe that’s why people say honesty is the best policy.

62. Linda Grace Says:

Mary,
    You can go into any book store and look in the Personal Development section and find a boat load! One of my favorites is Louise Hay and you can get hers right here http://lindagraceonline.com/recommended-reading/

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Business Hosting…

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter[…]…