29 Ways to Combat Depression

Thu, Jan 7, 2010

1.Eat smart – There is a connection between mind and body. A healthy diet not only fuels your body, but it also helps you feel better. Limit fat and sugar.  Build your diet around plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains to help improve both your health and stabilize your mood.
2. Eat small meals throughout the day for a pick-me-up.
3. Choose wisely – Increase omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B-12.  Fatty fish such as salmon, tuna and mackerel, flaxseed, nuts and dark green vegetables contain omega-3 fatty acids.  Seafood and low-fat dairy products are good sources for B-12. Vegetarians may take supplements.
4. Drink less caffeine  Too much caffeine can make you nervous, jittery or anxious.  Cutting back on soda, coffee, tea and processed chocolate can improve your mood and help you sleep better at night.
5. Treat your aches and pains – chronic pain can cause depression and depression can make pain worse. Work with your health care team to treat your depression and your pain.
6. Get a consistent amount of sleep each night.  Learn good sleep habits. Use relaxation techniques to help fall asleep.  Healthy sleep makes you feel better physically and mentally.
7. Exercise: for some people, exercise works as well or even better than antidepressants. Exercise each day in your home, with a friend or exercise group or go for a brisk walk. The important thing is to pick something you like and be consistent!
8. Take time for mindful relaxation.  Restore a sense of calm and control.  You might consider a yoga or meditation class. Have an attitude of gratitude.  Make a list of 6-10 positive things or blessings in your life.
9. Get enough sunlight! Do you feel more depressed during the darker, cold months?  You may have seasonal affective disorder or SAD. SAD is often treated with light therapy (exposure to artificial sunlight).  Ask your doctor if light therapy is right for you.
10. Avoid alcohol and drugs.  Alcohol and drugs can slow or prevent recovery from depression.
11. Fill your surroundings with beautiful music you enjoy.
12. Explore your Creativity.
Painting, photography, music, knitting, or writing in a journal are all ways people explore their feelings and express what’s on their mind. Do something that gives you pleasure.  It may help you to define who you are and how you feel.
13 Your dog can really be your best friend.  When you play with your pet you take your mind off your own problems, also you’re fulfilling a commitment to something outside yourself.  Caring for others can be very therapeutic.
14.  Go out and enjoy the beauty of nature.
15. Do something for yourself
that you know will lift your spirits.
16. Establish/review your priorities and eliminate low priority stress and pressure-causing activities.
17. Be forgiving of yourself and others. Don’t dwell on your mistakes and what you consider to be the mistakes of others.
18. Recognize the fact you can’t please everyone.
19. Do it now!
Procrastinating just creates more problems.
20.Be decisive.  Indecision leads to worry.
21. Communicate on a deeper level with your sweetheart. Use “I” message instead of “you” messages.
22. Recognize The Power Within~ understand that you are a diamond in the rough.
23. Avoid negative terms of speech such as never, always, I have to, I can’t, no one ever, hate, etc.  Use more realistic positive terms like sometimes, occasionally, I choose to, I’ll try, some people, it’s irritating, it’s inconvenient, dislike, don’t care for, etc.
24. Reach out and touch someone! When we receive and give good touching, the body chemistry helps us feel better and relaxed.  Keep Friends and family in your life.  The people who love you want to support you. Talk about your depression, it feels good to have someone listen.
25. Keep people in your life, have lunch or dinner with a special friend.
26. Do something nice for someone else.  Get you mind off of yourself.  Caution; Don’t become involved with other peoples problems, just listen, encourage, and help where you can.
27. Get involved in worthwhile community activities. Being involved with others can help you regain a sense of purpose.  And it doesn’t take much to get started.  Try volunteering with a charity. Or join in a discussion group at the library or at church.  Meeting new people and doing new things will help you feel good about yourself.
28. Remember that you have a Heavenly Father that loves you and cares about you.  Seek His comfort and Help.
29. Seek professional help if you feel you or any member of the family need it — without embarrassment.

, , , , ,

117 Responses to “29 Ways to Combat Depression”

1. Holly (Willardson) Christensen Says:

Linda!
    I’m loving your website and reading all your wisdom and advice! :)
    It was so good to see you over Christmas break and to learn that this darn MS is in remission and that you are learning to walk again! You are an inspiration…….
    Love your former little Beehive,
    Holly

2. Linda Grace Says:

Thank you, Holly! It will be fun to walk again! It’s great having your support in the process! Love you!

3. BJ @ Charity Solicitors Says:

Some good tips. I think too many people are too quick to go onto anti-depressents as soon as they, or their doctor, think they are suffering from depression. I think doctors are often guilty of not looking at the root problems of depression and instead just taking the easy way out a prescribing drugs.
    .-= BJ @ Charity Solicitors´s last blog ..Catholic Care v Charity Commission =-.

I agree! Everyone wants to pop a pill to overcome any discomfort! And I agree, many doctors perscribe to keep their patients happy! (A doctor told me that) Let’s help the world wake up!!

4. Tawana Fioravanti Says:

Hey guys, i really know how its to suffer from a problem like this. I have been struggling from it like a few months with the usual ups and downs so i really know to have a illness like this. At a website i found out some people were pretty happy about a remedie they got from the net and i ordered it when i found those pills at – herbalhealingstore dot com -. So believe me, these products do work, you just have to find the good ones!

5. Sergio Ruddell Says:

Great blog! I’m suffer from bipolar and love reading about other’s with similar conditions.

6. Melbourne Concussion Says:

If you find yourself turning to food when you’re bored, lonely, upset, angry, depressed etc., try and distract yourself and do something positive instead.

Melbourne~
      You are so right, we need to find other ways! Unfortunately the more I learn about depression, the more I realize that true depression is a disease, just like multiple sclerosis is a disease, MS a disease of the body, Depression is a disease of the mind. Clinical depression needs more than just “picking yourself up by the bootstraps”. But normal everyday ‘blues’ are just that! For that you can pick yourself up!
      ps. thank you for visiting my blog!

7. Chris@Voltmeter Gauge Says:

Most of the times, someone who is depressed just needs someone to demonstrate to them that their presence in the world does matter, that there are people who care about them enough to help them make the first step in the right direction. It can be very helpful to them if you get a referral for them to get professional help, assist them in making the appointment and getting to it.

Even simple tasks can be daunting to someone who is severely depressed. Often, they require assistance in getting the help they desperately need because they are incapable of taking care of the things the rest of us take for granted.
    Chris@Voltmeter Gauge recently posted..Sunpro CP8215 StyleLine VoltmeterMy Profile

Thank you Chris, you are right. This post was created to help the average person who needs to ‘pick themselves up by the boot straps’ to feel better. Clinical depression needs much more than that. Assistance is often a necessity. For the severely depressed, there is rarely a ‘picking themselves up’ possibility. Just as I need medication for Multiple Sclerosis, clinically depressed people often need medication. I feel for them. When someone sees me with my walker, they have compassion. When people see my ‘clinically depressed’ friend, they often think she just needs to pick herself up. I tease and tell her she needs a walker! I’m glad you shared!

8. valerie@how to fight depression Says:

Great information here. I feel nutrition probably plays one of the most significant factors in depression, apart from genetics or external factors. Eating healthily at regular intervals and staying hydrated can definitely help in overcoming depression. At the same time, staying away from the bad substances can curb the onset of depression (or reduce its effects). The side effects of anti-depressant drugs can be a little scary, but they do help initially in the more severe cases of depression.
    valerie@how to fight depression recently posted..Is dealing with depression an impossible taskMy Profile

Thank you Valerie for visiting my blog! I agree with you. My counselor friend explained to me that just as my body has the diease of MS, a person who is clinically depressed has a disease of the brain. Sometimes medication is the answer to start the healing of depression.
      Hey Valerie, why don’t you connect an image to your comment? Here’s a post to show you how: http://lindagraceonline.com/get-the-focus-on-you/ I’ll email this link in case you don’t get this message. Come back and leave another comment to show me the image you chose!

9. Linda Grace Says:

I can totally understand the ‘blue’ feelings that come from money issues. I’m glad this information helped.

10. Kyle Says:

Where we live, in the winter, it almost get’s dark like at four and doesn’t light up till like ten. So I guess you could say that we are perpetually depressed in the winter. But know that it is summer we are much happier.
    Jim Humble
    Kyle recently posted..Miracle Mineral Supplement Back On The Market!My Profile

11. rex Says:

Actually, i know a couple who are depressed because they do not have any child or the wife cannot conceive. You are right about the dog, as a mans best friend. Now the couple are enjoying and so busy with their lovely dogs. Happy family!
    rex recently posted..Narcissistic Personality Disorder Symptoms and How To Handle Talking to a NarcissistMy Profile

12. lance Says:

Thanks. lengthy message but useful one.
    lance recently posted..Tooth Implant – Important Information for YouMy Profile

13. dental crowns Says:

By this site i am known about health care. Everyone should know this. Eat smart, eat small, Choose wisely, exercise are the real point to build up or body and mind. Good health is happiness our life.
    dental crowns recently posted..Smokers Twice as Likely to Need Root CanalsMy Profile

14. austin defense attorneys Says:

Ohh, I am so glad that I have found this your article because I have been searching for some information for some days. You helped me a lot indeed and reading this your article I havefound many new and useful information about this subject. Well, I will definitely bookmark your website and wait for other useful and informative posts like this one in the future.

15. web2.0@freethemepark.com Says:

Depression and anxiety can get the better of us in the best of times, however it’s worth remembering to not to blame ourselves.
    web2.0@freethemepark.com recently posted..Wild Wave TicketsMy Profile

16. memory supplements Says:

Invaluable advice for bipolar sufferes .Depression and anxiety often go hand in hand feeding off each other and making things worse.Breaking the chain by recognising the triggers is hard and takes time but is often the best way

17. austin bail bonds Says:

This type of post is very important for all kind of people. Depression is very common effect of young generation. I think this information helps the young generation. There is also included 29 tips, these are really very helpful. Thank you for your informative post.

18. Jamesallen Review Says:

You have a very inspiring way of exploring and sharing your thoughts. It is very uncommon nowadays, lots of sites and blogs having copy pasted or rewritten info. But here, no doubt, info is original and very well structured. Keep it up. !!

19. Tara @ Testosterone Treatment Says:

These are all really great tips, and a great list of things to combat depression – or even to avoid it before it happens! There is one thing I would add as #30, though, and that’s to laugh and smile as much as possible. I read somewhere that the act of smiling or laughing can physically improve your mood, and I don’t know about you but I’ve found it to be pretty true!

20. Leonard@KitchenAid Professional 600 Says:

I surely agree with Tara. The smile makes the heart grow fonder. and making the heart recover and combat depression. It takes pressure and time to get our hearts depressed. but once it gets depressed the person always startle to all things that put him in depression. One thing to fight is not to linger much of the negative environment and issues, We should learn to relax as often. Treat ourselves sometimes with pampering. This helps a lot.

21. advertising in virginia Says:

I think this is good website. I use to suffer from anxiety for years…EXERCISE EXERCISE EXERCISE..I really helps alot!! It may sound wierd but I also say positive thoughts in my head not aloud..it helps too.. I plan to come out with a site similar soon. Thanks

22. lance@relaxation techniques for anxiety Says:

Linda You have done a great job. Your crafting is remarkable. Covered almost all the means. Thanks for your good work. Keep on posting.

23. austin dwi lawyer Says:

I have gone through the article and it seems to me very innovative.Nice video for sharing.I think the video is reflected the same thing as you written in your article.

Yep~ I listened and wrote! It helps me remember more! I still had to buy the book to refer back to the information! I am working on the clicks into customers thing!
      ps. Why don’t you get a Gravatar, a picture connected to your comments?! I created a post to show you how to get this simple and free account! Check this out here: http://lindagraceonline.com/get-the-focus-on-you/ After you do come back and leave a comment and let me see!

24. Rosie @ Dentistry 90048 Says:

These are great tips, especially really experiencing nature and getting a good amount of sunlight. I find that if I’m stuck inside for too long, I get stir crazy! Thanks for the advice. :)

25. austin sclerotherapy Says:

When you are depressed you need to find out some way to removing it.Thanks for sharing the way of removing depression indeed.
    austin sclerotherapy recently posted..Is a Tummy Tuck the Right Decision for You?My Profile

26. local seo services Says:

It is a great articles. it gives me a lot of information. before reading this article, I do not know about it. but now, after reading your article, I get it. Thank you..
    local seo services

We just need to make sure we’re not assuming the ‘clinically’ depressed are able to simply do these 29 things and easily get over the ‘blue’ feelings!

27. Jaimie @ find1 Says:

often people suffering from depression overlook simple things like fresh air, exercise and good diet

Jaimie,
      You are so right. We just need to not rule out clinical depression. In reality, those who are clinically depressed are not able to ‘pick themselves up by the bootstraps’ and they need medication.

Jaimie,
      You are so right! I met a woman today who is not clinically depressed, she has early onset Alzheimers. That would be enough to cause anyone to be depressed, but when she started getting out more and combating her ‘blue’ feelings. After only a few weeks, she’s feeling better than she has for months!

28. j dylan Says:

Reading about depression doesn’t make me feel much better. Writing about is doesn’t do much either. I’ve been living with it for so long that to not suffer from it would be like losing a friend that I never really liked. That might sound strange but we all have friends that we don’t like that much but would still feel bad if they were gone.

This isn’t any crazier then what most depressed people would have to say.

J,
      Sounds to me like ‘clinical depression’ where medications are needed. Are you taking any pharmaceuticals for depression? My opinion that you need to lose this friend! The power is in your hands!

29. Mary@ovarian cyst treatment Says:

I wish I had read this before. I suffered from depression for 8 months and everything was empty and purpuseless.

Your 29 Ways to Combat Depression isn’t only about depression, it’s about living a better, healthier and fulfilling life.

Thanks from the heart,
    Mary
    Mary@ovarian cyst treatment recently posted..Ovarian cyst – What You’ve Been Missing Out OnMy Profile

Mary,
      Thank you for sharing. Did you need medication to get over depression? My friend was on medication but even so, it wasn’t until she did some of these 29 things that she really began living a fulfulling life again!

30. Mary@ovarian cyst treatment Says:

“Did you need medication to get over depression?”

Not at all. I personally hate this kind of treatment, it’s often just a marketing thing.

Instead, I really started listen my needs and take care of myself. Then, slowly, I started a few things you actually put on your list (eat healthy, go out and enjoy nature, exercise a bit).

It wasn’t an easy path to take, but it made me grow a lot.

Mary,
      Thank you for telling me! I wrote this post for people like you!! Unfortunately I have learned that some people who suffer from clinical depression have a disease. Just as I have Multiple Sclerosis, some people have Depression, a diseased brain. Those people need medication just like I do. It’s a total bummer for them because in our society we think that if a person is depressed they just need to ‘pick themselves up by the bootstraps” like you did! I’m very happy for you taking control of your life and finding happiness in that process. I have always said, “Everyone needs a walker. My walker is my trump card. No one expects anything from me and I can do anything I want.” Then my daughter said, “No mom, you can’t do anything you want. You can’t walk.”

31. Michael@Repo Cars Says:

Great tips! Most of the part of your 29 ways are brilliant and true.. A depressed person usually have a personal problems and facing different difficulties, such as failures and high expectations.. I have a friend who experience depression for 1 year because in everything he do he fails and he do not meet his expectations to that certain person or thing.. But then as a friend, I told him that ” no one would cure you, not even the doctor nor me it is you!”. Being depressed is all about ourselves, and the most curable one is to find ourselves and gradually start living with less expectations and think positive thoughts, and fortunately, my friend is now in the process of healing himself.. Anyways, I’ll just share a little bit about depression and hope it finds you well guys.. Thanks for the wonderful ways on how to struggle depressions and I learn so many things about it..
    Michael@Repo Cars recently posted..Salvage Car AuctionMy Profile

Michael,
      Thank you for visiting and taking time to tell me your success story! I’m happy to hear your friend taking action and creating a better life for himself! He is blessed to have a friend like you to lead him in the right direction!

32. April Says:

I love the every part of your article. I always find a way to be happy and to get rid of depression. Thanks for this amazing article. It’s a good read.
    April recently posted..Buy AuraVieMy Profile

33. Rich@Dave's Billboard Says:

One of the 29 ways to combat depression is to “Go out and enjoy the beauty of nature.” and yes give yourself to a beauty salon treat and maybe some wonderful time for yourself like massage and facial.

34. Andrew Wiley Says:

I have read your 29 step but I liked 24 no. step (Reach out and touch someone) very much. I should try it.Does really touch works??

Thanks
    Andrew Wiley

35. Zac T Says:

Great Blog! Depression is such a big case and so many people struggle with it. Knowing there is an article like this one will help others who are suffering from Depression to seek some help and conquer depression. I had a friend that suffered from Depression and having an article such as this one back then would have helped me so much more than what I was capable of telling him to do. Keep up the great work and I can’t wait to read more of your articles! They’re very interesting.

36. Christie@Birch Photographers Says:

One thing that I think must be avoided when you have depression that I believe must be done. And that is to avoid alcohol and drugs to keep you away from more damage done on your site and so that there are still bigger chances for more brighter future.

Christie,’
      Thank you for saying so! You might not know but I don’t believe alcohol is good for anything! Most people disagree with me but I still don’t think drinking alcohol is good for anything!

37. Bob Brown Says:

Depression is a serious matter because it affects the way we think, the way we behave and also the way we act. Glad to know on how to combat this depression. Thanks Linda for this great ways in combating depression I truly learn a lot here.
    Bob Brown recently posted..Car Auction Tips ArticlesMy Profile

38. fast cash commissions Says:

I have a friend who is depressed, thanks for this. It might help him. Thanks Linda.
    fast cash commissions recently posted..Fast Cash Commissions – What it’s All AboutMy Profile

39. Toilet Paper Says:

These are a very good ways to combat depression. It could really help a lot for those people who lost a family members. I could summarize it all by one word “busy”. Just follow all that and you will be busy. By being busy you forgot the time and when enough time has past, you forget your misery. This were the sayings goes “Only time can heal.”.
    Toilet Paper recently posted..Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper Large Rolls, 4-Count (Pack of 12)My Profile

40. Linda Grace Says:

Anxiety Treatment,
    I look forward to knowing your name! It’s a Woo theme and you can get it here: http://lindagraceonline.com/fresh-news-woo-theme-is-my-favorite/
    Have a great day!

41. IPL Says:

I really appreciate this post.Almost everyone wants to pop a pill so that they can overcome form any discomfort.Thanks for sharing an informative post.

42. obat asam urat Says:

Making clear the distinction between performance as action and performance as act-ual production is very important indeed for goood outcomes.. . re- “Performance” as action see also Brissett & Edgley Life As Theater

43. Joseph Says:

I am basically a medical student and like your 29 ways to get out from the depression. Like your work and best part is that listing way.
    With best wishes
    Austin Computer Repair

44. Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings Says:

thanks You sure do know what you’re talking about. Man, this blog is just great! I cant wait to read more of what you’ve got to say. I’m really happy that I came across this when I did because I was really starting.
    Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings recently posted..Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings – THE BEST SEOMy Profile

45. Property management UK Says:

All these 29 ways are excellent and quite impressive.

46. batik jogja Says:

wow … This article is very nice, and I think your article worth reading public. I would like to see more helpful reply post in your blog.
    batik jogja recently posted..batikonlineMy Profile

47. Ann S Says:

Linda Grace,

Thank you for your story and your transparency. You’ve done well managing these replies and posting good information; may God continue to work through you to help others in need.

Was curious if you would recommend the chemo treatment you received a few years out from it now. I know of two moms who have MS–one is having major difficulty walking and the other woman you would never guess had a serious disease.

I’d love to offer any encouragement to these women I could…I know I can at least offer them this site as a place of encouragement and empathy!

Hope you are feeling well today.

Blessings,

Ann S

Ann,
      Thank you, you are a kind woman! The Cytoxan treatment was a test study, and they are no longer doing it at Johns Hopkins. They found out that when the immune system came back, it was in the same condition that it was before it was annihilated. I wrote my story on my other blog you can read it here: http://multiplesclerosis-relief.com/cytoxan-%E2%80%93-a-little-miracle/ .
      My heart goes out to your friends, everyone with MS whether the MS is active or not. Well, those of us with MS don’t have the corner of troubles! We all have our cross to carry!

48. organic salon Says:

Depression is growing very much among the all age of people and many people are dying because of this every year.Thanks for your kind tips and these tips are really very helpful.

49. Tummy Tuck Says:

This depression is very irritating and it really takes the fun out of our life and we start isolating ourself from others.But these ideas are really very helpful.

50. makeityourring diamond engagement rings Says:

You got numerous positive points there. I made a search on the issue and found nearly all peoples will agree with your blog.
    makeityourring diamond engagement rings recently posted..Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings – THE BEST SEOMy Profile

51. Flavio Morato Says:

These are great ideas you shared. I agree that we need to battle depression and deal with it. But I also think that it is equally important that you first determine the source of your depression in order to tackle it effectively.
    Flavio Morato recently posted..Hello world!My Profile

52. StanTabs@ Dental Office Lauderhill Says:

Thanks for sharing all this ways to combat depression, exercise and eating right are very important things to do when depress but a lot of people overlook this important things.

53. John Says:

The best diet is to eat leafy vegetables prevent from eating meat. This way it helps combat depression.

54. Alec McEachern Says:

Liked these tips. One thing I have found in my own personal experience is to limit caffeine consumption, exercise regularly, eat healthy and go to church!
    Alec McEachern recently posted..Reverse Cell Phone Lookup – FAQsMy Profile

55. Diamond Jewelry Says:

I like your post. Your post is about the diet’s plan of every person.I am searching this type of post. Thanks for sharing.

56. Jane@Get Help for Depression Says:

Great list – I had depression for over 20 years and have used a lot of these ideas and found them very helpful. I find eating protein 3 times a day is very important. Serotonin and other brain chemicals that keep us happy are all made from protein. Keeping up a good supply of protein helps make sure our brains can make enough of these chemicals.
    Jane@Get Help for Depression recently posted..Can Depression be Cured?My Profile

Jane,
      Thank you for commenting. Were you considered clinically depressed? I understand that sometimes medications are necessary and I agree that the body creates some “medication” of it’s own as you are pointing out!

57. boston wedding photo booth Says:

These are great ideas you shared. I agree that we need to battle depression and deal with it. I think doctors are often guilty of not looking at the root problems of depression and instead just taking the easy way out a prescribing drugs.

58. Tuxedos For Men Says:

I think they are suffering from depression. I think doctors are often guilty of not looking at the root problems of depression and instead just taking the easy way out a prescribing drugs.

I agree and I think people in general avoid looking at the problems that lead to depression. I really believe that we need to take our health emotional and physical into our own hands.

59. Vintage Diamond Rings Says:

Very thankful for giving nice information and discussions about the depression. I like this.

60. how much does a root canal cost Says:

As far as I know, there is no “cure” only ways to lesson the impact and perhaps the duration. Hang with positive people. Do things you like to do even if you don’t feel like it. Get plenty of sleep, and try to stay busy so you don’t dwell on it too much. You will be okay.

61. Comparateur forfait mobile Says:

62. chiropractors Hertfordshire Says:

Depression is very common now a days. you shared really useful tips through which one can overcome on depression. many people says that it is not a disease but in my point of view it is the cause of many other diseases. so one should control over it.

63. Online Triathlon Shop Says:

Excercise is a great way to releive stress and take your mind off things – highly recommended. As you say though, it needs to be something that you enjoy.

64. Teeth-whitening Says:

Depression leads man to death slowly.A man who is depressed has many thing to loose.It is very urgent for anyone to come out from depression.29 ways to combat against depression will surely help those who are fighting with depression.

65. Iola@melbourne mobile dj Says:

You have provided a great website.
    Iola@melbourne mobile dj recently posted..melbourne mobile djMy Profile

66. Marylou@Dubai Laws and Regulations Says:

What’s up, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!
    Marylou@Dubai Laws and Regulations recently posted..Dubai Laws and RegulationsMy Profile

67. Shelly@local seo services Says:

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.
    Shelly@local seo services recently posted..local seo servicesMy Profile

68. Jual Tas Laptop Murah Says:

Thank you so much for sharing with us as your blog’s readers, we will sure bookmark this blog as our favorite.
    Jual Tas Laptop Murah recently posted..Harga Tas LaptopMy Profile

69. Austin MLS Says:

Great ideas! I believe thinking less of yourself can be an effective way to combat depression.

70. London Escorts Oriental Says:

Major depression significantly affects a person’s family and personal relationships, work or school life, sleeping and eating habits, and general health.

71. Jual Jaket Kulit Says:

Jual Jaket Kulit recently posted..Jaket Kulit Murah dan Berkualitas di GarutMy Profile

72. Baju Muslimah Bandung Says:

73. baju muslimah bandung Says:

74. Tas Ransel Murah Says:

very inspiring way of exploring and sharing your thoughts
    Tas Ransel Murah recently posted..Tas LaptopMy Profile

75. Sharmin Sultana Mon Says:

I think if you want to reduce your depreciation you should go traveling.Traveling is only one way to reduce depreciation. you also can contact your friends and do chatting with his/her for better time pass.
    Sharmin Sultana Mon recently posted..Five Great Tips To Increase Facebook Like And Facebook FanMy Profile

76. Fashion Pria Online Murah Says:

77. Me To You Says:

Thank you for the work you have put into this post, it helps clear up some questions I had.I will bookmark your blog because your posts are very informative.We appreciate your posts and look forward to coming back.

78. Tobris - Personalized Travel Signs Says:

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future.Hey great post and very proud of what you have done. thank you for keeping us and our families safer!
    Keep up the great work!

79. Lease Coffee Machines Says:

I read all 25 ways which can change your depression.

80. Nutcache - Online Reporting Software Says:

Interesting blog and its so impressive, i really enjoyed to read your information, i think your blog easily to get good branding and more traffics , because every one to likes your blogs.

81. Sepatu Crocs Says:

I agree with you~ for a social animal by nature, travel is a great way to lift my spirits! Like I always say, there is a difference between being “blue” and clinically depressed. We need to contact our health care provider if it’s more than just being blue!
      ~Linda

82. sepatu handmade kulit Says:

I think doing your favorite hobby like shopping, traveling, fishing, playing games etc., can be reduce your stress condition. So you can leave your problem behind for a while.
    sepatu handmade kulit recently posted..Cara Memilih Sepatu Kulit Asli dan Membedakannya Dengan Sepatu Kulit SintetisMy Profile

Sepatu~
      I couldn’t agree more! Distraction can help get us out of the blues. We need to remember that clinical depression needs more attention. I was just talking to my friend this morning (no lie) and she went off her medication a few months ago and she couldn’t pick herself up. She called her doctor and got back on her meds, hopefully in a few days she’ll bounce back.
      ~Linda

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Music64blog…

This is a better day…

2. [...] Thanks! Mouse here forRelated LinksBest Diet Tips For Weight LossCombining Liposuction with a Healthy DietQ&A: What is a good detox diet that i should try without major health risks?29 Ways to Combat Depression [...]